Managing JV Member
- President of Laury Controls & Design. Founded in 2005 by Frederick Laury, who begin his career as an employee of Duke Energy
- Currently overseeing the NERC-CIP Low Site walk downs for over 200 substations across 4 states.
- Responsible for SCADA design packages for retail and transmission station for the largest utility in North America – Duke Energy.
- Manages workload and schedules to ensure accurate and timely project execution. QA/QC all design projects before package went out for field install.
- Provided valuable insight on project schedules to ensure upper management had an accurate assessment of required workload.
- Oversees subcontracting services to large engineering firms to assist in electrical system design.
- Provides oversight in procurement as a reseller of electrical equipment for the power utility market.
Clement T. Milbourne, P.E.
- Professional Engineer (N.Y., N.C., Penn, Delaware, Georgia, Maryland.)(Areas of experience: Controls & M/E/P)
- Unlimited Builders Contractors license (N.C. #77852) (NASCLA examination with reciprocity in 12 states.)
- Licensed Electrician N.C. and N.J. (NC Lic# #29591, N.J. is expired)
- Group 3 Class 1 Mechanical (N.C. Lic# #29591)
- Plumbing Class 1 license (N.C. Lic# #29591)
- LEED APÂ BD+C (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional specializing in Building Design and Construction.)
- Universal Refrigeration Certification (#10131968155765084M)
- PLC and HMI programming (Allen-Bradley, OPTO, Seimens, etc.)